Collected from across Eastern Europe, specifically Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey, these pieces have been bringing people together, creating memories, and inspiring joyful homes for years. Dating back to the 1900s, these one-of-a-kind pieces come in several shapes and sizes and give dimension to a counter or tabletop thanks to its footed base. While bearing marks of use and age, each piece was hand-selected by our Creative Director and remains faithful to our high-quality standards.
- Condition: Good, wear consistent with age and use
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only.
- Each board will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age: signs of age and use will be present, authenticating the found nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, boards are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 18-29” dia x 4-8” h
- Weight 2-4 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents